Plant Science and Conservation, Chicago Botanic Garden, Glencoe, Illinois, 60022.
EFFECTS OF GASTEROID FRUITING BODY MORPHOLOGY ON DIVERSIFICATION RATES IN THREE INDEPENDENT CLADES OF FUNGI ESTIMATED USING BINARY STATE SPECIATION AND EXTINCTION ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 1305–1322, May 2011
How to Cite
Wilson, A. W., Binder, M. and Hibbett, D. S. (2011), EFFECTS OF GASTEROID FRUITING BODY MORPHOLOGY ON DIVERSIFICATION RATES IN THREE INDEPENDENT CLADES OF FUNGI ESTIMATED USING BINARY STATE SPECIATION AND EXTINCTION ANALYSIS. Evolution, 65: 1305–1322. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01214.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2010 05:02AM EST
- Received June 28, 2010, Accepted December 4, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!