GENERA ARE OFTEN BETTER THAN SPECIES FOR DETECTING EVOLUTIONARY CHANGE IN THE FOSSIL RECORD: A REPLY TO SALESA ET AL.
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 1514–1516, May 2011
How to Cite
Eronen, J. T., Evans, A. R., Fortelius, M. and Jernvall, J. (2011), GENERA ARE OFTEN BETTER THAN SPECIES FOR DETECTING EVOLUTIONARY CHANGE IN THE FOSSIL RECORD: A REPLY TO SALESA ET AL. Evolution, 65: 1514–1516. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01220.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2011 12:58PM EST
- Received May 27, 2010, Accepted November 15, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!