INFERENCE OF SELECTION AND STOCHASTIC EFFECTS IN THE HOUSE MOUSE HYBRID ZONE
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 993–1010, April 2011
How to Cite
Dufková, P., Macholán, M. and Piálek, J. (2011), INFERENCE OF SELECTION AND STOCHASTIC EFFECTS IN THE HOUSE MOUSE HYBRID ZONE. Evolution, 65: 993–1010. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01222.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2011 12:59PM EST
- Received July 21, 2010, Accepted December 14, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!