DIVERGENT PATTERNS OF INTEGRATION AND REDUCED CONSTRAINT IN THE HUMAN HIP AND THE ORIGINS OF BIPEDALISM
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 1336–1356, May 2011
How to Cite
Grabowski, M. W., Polk, J. D. and Roseman, C. C. (2011), DIVERGENT PATTERNS OF INTEGRATION AND REDUCED CONSTRAINT IN THE HUMAN HIP AND THE ORIGINS OF BIPEDALISM. Evolution, 65: 1336–1356. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01226.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2011 05:00AM EST
- Received February 19, 2010, Accepted December 29, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!