ASSESSING MULTILOCUS INTROGRESSION PATTERNS: A CASE STUDY ON THE MOUSE X CHROMOSOME IN CENTRAL EUROPE
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 1428–1446, May 2011
How to Cite
Macholán, M., Baird, S. J. E., Dufková, P., Munclinger, P., Bímová, B. V. and Piálek, J. (2011), ASSESSING MULTILOCUS INTROGRESSION PATTERNS: A CASE STUDY ON THE MOUSE X CHROMOSOME IN CENTRAL EUROPE. Evolution, 65: 1428–1446. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01228.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2011 05:21AM EST
- Received September 24, 2010, Accepted December 16, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!