GENE GENEALOGIES REVEAL DIFFERENTIATION AT SEX PHEROMONE OLFACTORY RECEPTOR LOCI IN PHEROMONE STRAINS OF THE EUROPEAN CORN BORER, OSTRINIA NUBILALIS
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 1583–1593, June 2011
How to Cite
Lassance, J.-M., Bogdanowicz, S. M., Wanner, K. W., Löfstedt, C. and Harrison, R. G. (2011), GENE GENEALOGIES REVEAL DIFFERENTIATION AT SEX PHEROMONE OLFACTORY RECEPTOR LOCI IN PHEROMONE STRAINS OF THE EUROPEAN CORN BORER, OSTRINIA NUBILALIS. Evolution, 65: 1583–1593. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01239.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 07:49AM EST
- Received September 13, 2010, Accepted January 15, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!