GENE GENEALOGIES REVEAL DIFFERENTIATION AT SEX PHEROMONE OLFACTORY RECEPTOR LOCI IN PHEROMONE STRAINS OF THE EUROPEAN CORN BORER, OSTRINIA NUBILALIS
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 1583–1593, June 2011
How to Cite
Lassance, J.-M., Bogdanowicz, S. M., Wanner, K. W., Löfstedt, C. and Harrison, R. G. (2011), GENE GENEALOGIES REVEAL DIFFERENTIATION AT SEX PHEROMONE OLFACTORY RECEPTOR LOCI IN PHEROMONE STRAINS OF THE EUROPEAN CORN BORER, OSTRINIA NUBILALIS. Evolution, 65: 1583–1593. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01239.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 07:49AM EST
- Received September 13, 2010, Accepted January 15, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!