Present address: Unité d’Ecologie et d’Evolution, Département de Biologie, Université de Fribourg, Chemin du Museé 10, 1700 Fribourg, Switzerland.
PREDATOR-INDUCED DEFENSE MAKES DAPHNIA MORE VULNERABLE TO PARASITES
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 1482–1488, May 2011
How to Cite
Yin, M., Laforsch, C., Lohr, J. N. and Wolinska, J. (2011), PREDATOR-INDUCED DEFENSE MAKES DAPHNIA MORE VULNERABLE TO PARASITES. Evolution, 65: 1482–1488. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01240.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 07:49AM EST
- Received September 16, 2010, Accepted January 10, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!