Current address: Institute for Evolution and Biodiversity, University of Münster, Hüfferstrasse 1, 48149 Münster, Germany.
IMMUNE DEFENSE IN LEAF-CUTTING ANTS: A CROSS-FOSTERING APPROACH
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 1791–1799, June 2011
How to Cite
Armitage, S. A. O., Broch, J. F., Marín, H. F., Nash, D. R. and Boomsma, J. J. (2011), IMMUNE DEFENSE IN LEAF-CUTTING ANTS: A CROSS-FOSTERING APPROACH. Evolution, 65: 1791–1799. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01241.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 07:49AM EST
- Received September 14, 2010, Accepted January 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!