BACK-AND-FORTH HERMAPHRODITISM: PHYLOGENETIC CONTEXT OF REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM EVOLUTION IN SUBDIOECIOUS DAPHNE LAUREOLA
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 1680–1692, June 2011
How to Cite
Alonso, C. and Herrera, C. M. (2011), BACK-AND-FORTH HERMAPHRODITISM: PHYLOGENETIC CONTEXT OF REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM EVOLUTION IN SUBDIOECIOUS DAPHNE LAUREOLA. Evolution, 65: 1680–1692. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01246.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2011 03:58AM EST
- Received October 29, 2009, Accepted January 19, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!