EVOLUTIONARY RESPONSES OF DISPERSAL DISTANCE TO LANDSCAPE STRUCTURE AND HABITAT LOSS
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 1739–1751, June 2011
How to Cite
North, A., Cornell, S. and Ovaskainen, O. (2011), EVOLUTIONARY RESPONSES OF DISPERSAL DISTANCE TO LANDSCAPE STRUCTURE AND HABITAT LOSS. Evolution, 65: 1739–1751. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01254.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2011 05:03AM EST
- Received August 10, 2010, Accepted January 28, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!