EVIDENCE FOR STRONG INTRALOCUS SEXUAL CONFLICT IN THE INDIAN MEAL MOTH, PLODIA INTERPUNCTELLA
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 7, pages 2085–2097, July 2011
How to Cite
Lewis, Z., Wedell, N. and Hunt, J. (2011), EVIDENCE FOR STRONG INTRALOCUS SEXUAL CONFLICT IN THE INDIAN MEAL MOTH, PLODIA INTERPUNCTELLA. Evolution, 65: 2085–2097. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01267.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2011 06:34AM EST
- Received June 28, 2010, Accepted January 25, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!