Review of Bell, M. A., D. J. Futuyma, W. F. Eanes, and J. S. Levinton, eds. 2010. Evolution Since Darwin: The First 150 Years. Sinauer Associates, Sunderland, MA. 688 pp. ISBN-10: 0878934138; ISBN-13: 978-0878934133
DARWIN IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY1
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 7, pages 2130–2132, July 2011
How to Cite
Kingsolver, J. and Pfennig, D. (2011), DARWIN IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY. Evolution, 65: 2130–2132. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01292.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2011 08:52AM EST
- Received February 28, 2011, Accepted February 28, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!