Review of Bell, M. A., D. J. Futuyma, W. F. Eanes, and J. S. Levinton, eds. 2010. Evolution Since Darwin: The First 150 Years. Sinauer Associates, Sunderland, MA. 688 pp. ISBN-10: 0878934138; ISBN-13: 978-0878934133
DARWIN IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY1
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 7, pages 2130–2132, July 2011
How to Cite
Kingsolver, J. and Pfennig, D. (2011), DARWIN IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY. Evolution, 65: 2130–2132. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01292.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2011 08:52AM EST
- Received February 28, 2011, Accepted February 28, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!