Current Address: Biodiversity Research Center, 1345 Jayhawk Blvd., Lawrence, Kansas 66045.
EVIDENCE FOR REPEATED ACQUISITION AND LOSS OF COMPLEX BODY-FORM CHARACTERS IN AN INSULAR CLADE OF SOUTHEAST ASIAN SEMI-FOSSORIAL SKINKS
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s).
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 2641–2663, September 2011
How to Cite
Siler, C. D. and Brown, R. M. (2011), EVIDENCE FOR REPEATED ACQUISITION AND LOSS OF COMPLEX BODY-FORM CHARACTERS IN AN INSULAR CLADE OF SOUTHEAST ASIAN SEMI-FOSSORIAL SKINKS. Evolution, 65: 2641–2663. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01315.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2011 05:27AM EST
- Received September 04, 2010, Accepted March 24, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!