Current Address: Biodiversity Research Center, 1345 Jayhawk Blvd., Lawrence, Kansas 66045.
EVIDENCE FOR REPEATED ACQUISITION AND LOSS OF COMPLEX BODY-FORM CHARACTERS IN AN INSULAR CLADE OF SOUTHEAST ASIAN SEMI-FOSSORIAL SKINKS
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s).
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 2641–2663, September 2011
How to Cite
Siler, C. D. and Brown, R. M. (2011), EVIDENCE FOR REPEATED ACQUISITION AND LOSS OF COMPLEX BODY-FORM CHARACTERS IN AN INSULAR CLADE OF SOUTHEAST ASIAN SEMI-FOSSORIAL SKINKS. Evolution, 65: 2641–2663. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01315.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2011 05:27AM EST
- Received September 04, 2010, Accepted March 24, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!