GENETIC ADMIXTURE IN MULTIDIMENSIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL SPACE: ASYMMETRICAL NICHE SIMILARITY PROMOTES GENE FLOW IN ARMADILLOS (DASYPUS NOVEMCINCTUS)
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 2470–2480, September 2011
How to Cite
Arteaga, M. C., McCormack, J. E., Eguiarte, L. E. and Medellín, R. A. (2011), GENETIC ADMIXTURE IN MULTIDIMENSIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL SPACE: ASYMMETRICAL NICHE SIMILARITY PROMOTES GENE FLOW IN ARMADILLOS (DASYPUS NOVEMCINCTUS). Evolution, 65: 2470–2480. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01329.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2011 11:39AM EST
- Received November 23, 2010, Accepted March 30, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!