PROTECTION FIRST THEN FACILITATION: A MANIPULATIVE PARASITE MODULATES THE VULNERABILITY TO PREDATION OF ITS INTERMEDIATE HOST ACCORDING TO ITS OWN DEVELOPMENTAL STAGE
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s).
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 2692–2698, September 2011
How to Cite
Dianne, L., Perrot-Minnot, M.-J., Bauer, A., Gaillard, M., Léger, E. and Rigaud, T. (2011), PROTECTION FIRST THEN FACILITATION: A MANIPULATIVE PARASITE MODULATES THE VULNERABILITY TO PREDATION OF ITS INTERMEDIATE HOST ACCORDING TO ITS OWN DEVELOPMENTAL STAGE. Evolution, 65: 2692–2698. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01330.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2011 11:39AM EST
- Received January 25, 2011, Accepted March 31, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.jc86t
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!