COLLATERAL DAMAGE: RAPID EXPOSURE-INDUCED EVOLUTION OF PESTICIDE RESISTANCE LEADS TO INCREASED SUSCEPTIBILITY TO PARASITES
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s).
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 2681–2691, September 2011
How to Cite
Jansen, M., Stoks, R., Coors, A., van Doorslaer, W. and de Meester, L. (2011), COLLATERAL DAMAGE: RAPID EXPOSURE-INDUCED EVOLUTION OF PESTICIDE RESISTANCE LEADS TO INCREASED SUSCEPTIBILITY TO PARASITES. Evolution, 65: 2681–2691. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01331.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2011 11:40AM EST
- Received September 13, 2010, Accepted March 30, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!