SEXUAL DIMORPHISM AND SPECIATION ON TWO ECOLOGICAL COINS: PATTERNS FROM NATURE AND THEORETICAL PREDICTIONS
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s)
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 2553–2571, September 2011
How to Cite
Cooper, I. A., Gilman, R. T. and Boughman, J. W. (2011), SEXUAL DIMORPHISM AND SPECIATION ON TWO ECOLOGICAL COINS: PATTERNS FROM NATURE AND THEORETICAL PREDICTIONS. Evolution, 65: 2553–2571. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01332.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2011 11:40AM EST
- Received July 24, 2010, Accepted April 8, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!