ADAPTIVE LANDSCAPES IN EVOLVING POPULATIONS OF PSEUDOMONAS FLUORESCENS
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 3048–3059, November 2011
How to Cite
Melnyk, A. H. and Kassen, R. (2011), ADAPTIVE LANDSCAPES IN EVOLVING POPULATIONS OF PSEUDOMONAS FLUORESCENS. Evolution, 65: 3048–3059. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01333.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Received July 15, 2010, Accepted April 16, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!