3Current Address: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of California, Santa Cruz, California 95060
EVOLUTION OF EXTREME BODY SIZE DISPARITY IN MONITOR LIZARDS (VARANUS)
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s).
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 2664–2680, September 2011
How to Cite
Collar, D. C., Schulte II, J. A. and Losos, J. B. (2011), EVOLUTION OF EXTREME BODY SIZE DISPARITY IN MONITOR LIZARDS (VARANUS). Evolution, 65: 2664–2680. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01335.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Received November 17, 2010, Accepted April 21, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!