DO VARIATIONS IN SUBSTITUTION RATES AND MALE MUTATION BIAS CORRELATE WITH LIFE-HISTORY TRAITS? A STUDY OF 32 MAMMALIAN GENOMES
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 2800–2815, October 2011
How to Cite
Sayres, M. A. W., Venditti, C., Pagel, M. and Makova, K. D. (2011), DO VARIATIONS IN SUBSTITUTION RATES AND MALE MUTATION BIAS CORRELATE WITH LIFE-HISTORY TRAITS? A STUDY OF 32 MAMMALIAN GENOMES. Evolution, 65: 2800–2815. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01337.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Received March 7, 2011, Accepted April 15, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!