FOOD-ENVIRONMENT MEDIATES THE OUTCOME OF SPECIFIC INTERACTIONS BETWEEN A BUMBLEBEE AND ITS TRYPANOSOME PARASITE
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 2995–3001, October 2011
How to Cite
Sadd, B. M. (2011), FOOD-ENVIRONMENT MEDIATES THE OUTCOME OF SPECIFIC INTERACTIONS BETWEEN A BUMBLEBEE AND ITS TRYPANOSOME PARASITE. Evolution, 65: 2995–3001. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01345.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2011 12:09PM EST
- Received August 23, 2010, Accepted April 29, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.t903h
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!