BEST OF BOTH WORLDS? ASSOCIATION BETWEEN OUTCROSSING AND PARASITE LOADS IN A SELFING FISH
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 3021–3026, October 2011
How to Cite
Ellison, A., Cable, J. and Consuegra, S. (2011), BEST OF BOTH WORLDS? ASSOCIATION BETWEEN OUTCROSSING AND PARASITE LOADS IN A SELFING FISH. Evolution, 65: 3021–3026. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01354.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2011 12:13PM EST
- Received November 30, 2010, Accepted May 10, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.35s4c
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!