EVALUATING THE TARGETS OF SELECTION DURING CHARACTER DISPLACEMENT
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 2946–2958, October 2011
How to Cite
Martin, R. A. and Pfennig, D. W. (2011), EVALUATING THE TARGETS OF SELECTION DURING CHARACTER DISPLACEMENT. Evolution, 65: 2946–2958. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01357.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAY 2011 11:50AM EST
- Received November 16, 2010, Accepted May 7, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.q4v08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!