Current Address: Department of Biological Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53201.
DO ASEXUAL POLYPLOID LINEAGES LEAD SHORT EVOLUTIONARY LIVES? A CASE STUDY FROM THE FERN GENUS ASTROLEPIS
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 3217–3229, November 2011
How to Cite
Beck, J. B., Windham, M. D. and Pryer, K. M. (2011), DO ASEXUAL POLYPLOID LINEAGES LEAD SHORT EVOLUTIONARY LIVES? A CASE STUDY FROM THE FERN GENUS ASTROLEPIS. Evolution, 65: 3217–3229. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01362.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAY 2011 11:53AM EST
- Received January 22, 2011, Accepted May 15, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!