MOSAIC HETEROCHRONY AND EVOLUTIONARY MODULARITY: THE TRILOBITE GENUS ZACANTHOPSIS AS A CASE STUDY
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 3241–3252, November 2011
How to Cite
Gerber, S. and Hopkins, M. J. (2011), MOSAIC HETEROCHRONY AND EVOLUTIONARY MODULARITY: THE TRILOBITE GENUS ZACANTHOPSIS AS A CASE STUDY. Evolution, 65: 3241–3252. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01363.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAY 2011 11:53AM EST
- Received February 8, 2011, Accepted May 14, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.4m24c
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!