EVOLUTIONARY DIVERSIFICATION OF REEF CORALS: A COMPARISON OF THE MOLECULAR AND FOSSIL RECORDS
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 3274–3284, November 2011
How to Cite
Simpson, C., Kiessling, W., Mewis, H., Baron-Szabo, R. C. and Müller, J. (2011), EVOLUTIONARY DIVERSIFICATION OF REEF CORALS: A COMPARISON OF THE MOLECULAR AND FOSSIL RECORDS. Evolution, 65: 3274–3284. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01365.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAY 2011 11:54AM EST
- Received May 7, 2010, Accepted May 19, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!