CORRELATIONS BETWEEN HETEROZYGOSITY AND REPRODUCTIVE SUCCESS IN THE BLUE TIT (CYANISTES CAERULEUS): AN ANALYSIS OF INBREEDING AND SINGLE LOCUS EFFECTS
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 3175–3194, November 2011
How to Cite
Olano-Marin, J., Mueller, J. C. and Kempenaers, B. (2011), CORRELATIONS BETWEEN HETEROZYGOSITY AND REPRODUCTIVE SUCCESS IN THE BLUE TIT (CYANISTES CAERULEUS): AN ANALYSIS OF INBREEDING AND SINGLE LOCUS EFFECTS. Evolution, 65: 3175–3194. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01369.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2011 02:00AM EST
- Received January 17, 2011, Accepted May 16, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.rk280
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!