HIGH-DIMENSIONAL VARIANCE PARTITIONING REVEALS THE MODULAR GENETIC BASIS OF ADAPTIVE DIVERGENCE IN GENE EXPRESSION DURING REPRODUCTIVE CHARACTER DISPLACEMENT
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 3126–3137, November 2011
How to Cite
McGraw, E. A., Ye, Y. H., Foley, B., Chenoweth, S. F., Higgie, M., Hine, E. and Blows, M. W. (2011), HIGH-DIMENSIONAL VARIANCE PARTITIONING REVEALS THE MODULAR GENETIC BASIS OF ADAPTIVE DIVERGENCE IN GENE EXPRESSION DURING REPRODUCTIVE CHARACTER DISPLACEMENT. Evolution, 65: 3126–3137. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01371.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2011 02:02AM EST
- Received November 10, 2010, Accepted May 20, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.rn6gg
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!