A TIME-CALIBRATED SPECIES TREE OF CROCODYLIA REVEALS A RECENT RADIATION OF THE TRUE CROCODILES
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 3285–3297, November 2011
How to Cite
Oaks, J. R. (2011), A TIME-CALIBRATED SPECIES TREE OF CROCODYLIA REVEALS A RECENT RADIATION OF THE TRUE CROCODILES. Evolution, 65: 3285–3297. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01373.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2011 02:03AM EST
- Received March 12, 2011, Accepted May 20, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.5k9s0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!