LOSS OF SEXUAL RECOMBINATION AND SEGREGATION IS ASSOCIATED WITH INCREASED DIVERSIFICATION IN EVENING PRIMROSES
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 3230–3240, November 2011
How to Cite
Johnson, M. T. J., FitzJohn, R. G., Smith, S. D., Rausher, M. D. and Otto, S. P. (2011), LOSS OF SEXUAL RECOMBINATION AND SEGREGATION IS ASSOCIATED WITH INCREASED DIVERSIFICATION IN EVENING PRIMROSES. Evolution, 65: 3230–3240. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01378.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2011 07:49AM EST
- Received March 4, 2011, Accepted March 27, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.dm690
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!