Present address: Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, Oxford OX1 3PS, United Kingdom
THE LENGTH OF ADAPTIVE WALKS IS INSENSITIVE TO STARTING FITNESS IN ASPERGILLUS NIDULANS
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 3070–3078, November 2011
How to Cite
Gifford, D. R., Schoustra, S. E. and Kassen, R. (2011), THE LENGTH OF ADAPTIVE WALKS IS INSENSITIVE TO STARTING FITNESS IN ASPERGILLUS NIDULANS. Evolution, 65: 3070–3078. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01380.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2011 07:50AM EST
- Received December 8, 2010, Accepted May 24, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.9m925
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!