MALE–FEMALE COEVOLUTION IN THE WILD: EVIDENCE FROM A TIME SERIES IN ARTEMIA FRANCISCANA
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 2881–2892, October 2011
How to Cite
Rode, N. O., Charmantier, A. and Lenormand, T. (2011), MALE–FEMALE COEVOLUTION IN THE WILD: EVIDENCE FROM A TIME SERIES IN ARTEMIA FRANCISCANA. Evolution, 65: 2881–2892. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01384.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2011 04:26AM EST
- Received May 16, 2011, Accepted May 17, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.56k55
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!