TESTING FOR DIFFERENCES IN RATES OF SPECIATION, EXTINCTION, AND MORPHOLOGICAL EVOLUTION IN FOUR TRIBES OF CICHLIDS ENDEMIC TO LAKE TANGANYIKA, EAST AFRICA
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 3398–3412, December 2011
How to Cite
Hoerner, M. E. (2011), TESTING FOR DIFFERENCES IN RATES OF SPECIATION, EXTINCTION, AND MORPHOLOGICAL EVOLUTION IN FOUR TRIBES OF CICHLIDS ENDEMIC TO LAKE TANGANYIKA, EAST AFRICA. Evolution, 65: 3398–3412. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01390.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2011 04:29AM EST
- Received November 9, 2010, Accepted May 18, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.1ps0t
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!