HIGH TEMPERATURES REVEAL CRYPTIC GENETIC VARIATION IN A POLYMORPHIC FEMALE SPERM STORAGE ORGAN
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 2830–2842, October 2011
How to Cite
Berger, D., Bauerfeind, S. S., Blanckenhorn, W. U. and Schäfer, M. A. (2011), HIGH TEMPERATURES REVEAL CRYPTIC GENETIC VARIATION IN A POLYMORPHIC FEMALE SPERM STORAGE ORGAN. Evolution, 65: 2830–2842. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01392.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2011 11:40AM EST
- Received March 25, 2011, Accepted June 9, 2011, Data Archived: Drayd doi:10.5061/dryad.gv0n8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!