Current address: Department of Biological Sciences, University of Notre Dame, Galvin Life Sciences Building, Notre Dame, Indiana 46556.
NATURAL SELECTION ON GALL SIZE: VARIABLE CONTRIBUTIONS OF INDIVIDUAL HOST PLANTS TO POPULATION-WIDE PATTERNS
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 3543–3557, December 2011
How to Cite
Egan, S. P., Hood, G. R. and Ott, J. R. (2011), NATURAL SELECTION ON GALL SIZE: VARIABLE CONTRIBUTIONS OF INDIVIDUAL HOST PLANTS TO POPULATION-WIDE PATTERNS. Evolution, 65: 3543–3557. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01396.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 04:18PM EST
- Received August 24, 2010, Accepted June 16, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad, doi:10.5061/dryad.1js1n
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!