WITHIN-POPULATION STRUCTURE HIGHLIGHTED BY DIFFERENTIAL INTROGRESSION ACROSS SEMIPERMEABLE BARRIERS TO GENE FLOW IN ANGUILLA MARMORATA
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 3413–3427, December 2011
How to Cite
Gagnaire, P.-A., Minegishi, Y., Zenboudji, S., Valade, P., Aoyama, J. and Berrebi, P. (2011), WITHIN-POPULATION STRUCTURE HIGHLIGHTED BY DIFFERENTIAL INTROGRESSION ACROSS SEMIPERMEABLE BARRIERS TO GENE FLOW IN ANGUILLA MARMORATA. Evolution, 65: 3413–3427. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01404.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 11:10PM EST
- Received November 16, 2010, Accepted June 24, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!