LATITUDINAL AND CLIMATIC VARIATION IN BODY SIZE AND DORSAL SCALE COUNTS IN SCELOPORUS LIZARDS:A PHYLOGENETIC PERSPECTIVE
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 3590–3607, December 2011
How to Cite
Oufiero, C. E., Gartner, G. E. A., Adolph, S. C. and Garland, T. (2011), LATITUDINAL AND CLIMATIC VARIATION IN BODY SIZE AND DORSAL SCALE COUNTS IN SCELOPORUS LIZARDS:A PHYLOGENETIC PERSPECTIVE. Evolution, 65: 3590–3607. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01405.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 11:10PM EST
- Received July 27, 2010, Accepted June 24, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!