MATING UNPLUGGED: A MODEL FOR THE EVOLUTION OF MATING PLUG (DIS-)PLACEMENT
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution © 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 31–39, January 2012
How to Cite
Fromhage, L. (2012), MATING UNPLUGGED: A MODEL FOR THE EVOLUTION OF MATING PLUG (DIS-)PLACEMENT. Evolution, 66: 31–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01406.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2011 07:27PM EST
- Received September 24, 2010, Accepted July 1, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!