DOES LOCAL ADAPTATION CAUSE HIGH POPULATION DIFFERENTIATION OF SILENE LATIFOLIA Y CHROMOSOMES?
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 3368–3380, December 2011
How to Cite
Muir, G., Bergero, R., Charlesworth, D. and Filatov, D. A. (2011), DOES LOCAL ADAPTATION CAUSE HIGH POPULATION DIFFERENTIATION OF SILENE LATIFOLIA Y CHROMOSOMES?. Evolution, 65: 3368–3380. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01410.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2011 07:28PM EST
- Received November 9, 2010, Accepted June 30, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!