DOES GENETIC DIVERSITY REDUCE SIBLING COMPETITION?
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution © 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 94–102, January 2012
How to Cite
Aguirre, J. D. and Marshall, D. J. (2012), DOES GENETIC DIVERSITY REDUCE SIBLING COMPETITION?. Evolution, 66: 94–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01413.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2011 02:19AM EST
- Received January 24, 2011, Accepted July 5, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.585qk
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!