CONVERGENT EVOLUTION OF PHENOTYPIC INTEGRATION AND ITS ALIGNMENT WITH MORPHOLOGICAL DIVERSIFICATION IN CARIBBEAN ANOLIS ECOMORPHS
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
No Claim to original U.S. government works.
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 3608–3624, December 2011
How to Cite
Kolbe, J. J., Revell, L. J., Szekely, B., Brodie III, E. D. and Losos, J. B. (2011), CONVERGENT EVOLUTION OF PHENOTYPIC INTEGRATION AND ITS ALIGNMENT WITH MORPHOLOGICAL DIVERSIFICATION IN CARIBBEAN ANOLIS ECOMORPHS. Evolution, 65: 3608–3624. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01416.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2011 02:19AM EST
- Received March 19, 2010, Accepted June 22, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.1d24c
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!