POPULATION GENOMIC TESTS OF MODELS OF ADAPTIVE RADIATION IN LAKE VICTORIA REGION CICHLID FISH
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 3381–3397, December 2011
How to Cite
Bezault, E., Mwaiko, S. and Seehausen, O. (2011), POPULATION GENOMIC TESTS OF MODELS OF ADAPTIVE RADIATION IN LAKE VICTORIA REGION CICHLID FISH. Evolution, 65: 3381–3397. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01417.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2011 02:10PM EST
- Received November 10, 2010, Accepted June 24, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.gv1t0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!