RECENT SOCIAL HISTORY ALTERS MALE COURTSHIP PREFERENCES
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution © 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 280–287, January 2012
How to Cite
Jordan, L. A. and Brooks, R. C. (2012), RECENT SOCIAL HISTORY ALTERS MALE COURTSHIP PREFERENCES. Evolution, 66: 280–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01421.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2011 02:10PM EST
- Received February 10, 2011, Accepted July 19, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.6360s
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!