VARIATION IN OFFSPRING SIZE WITH BIRTH ORDER IN PLACENTAL FISH: A ROLE FOR ASYMMETRIC SIBLING COMPETITION?
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution © 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 272–279, January 2012
How to Cite
Schrader, M. and Travis, J. (2012), VARIATION IN OFFSPRING SIZE WITH BIRTH ORDER IN PLACENTAL FISH: A ROLE FOR ASYMMETRIC SIBLING COMPETITION?. Evolution, 66: 272–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01422.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2011 02:10PM EST
- Received February 26, 2011, Accepted July 15, 2011, Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.ng20q
This article has been cited by:
- 1The evolution of the placenta drives a shift in sexual selection in livebearing fish, Nature, 2014, 513, 7517, 233, , , , ,