3Current address: Department of Biology, Washington University in St. Louis, Campus Box 1137, One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, Missouri 63130.
DISTINGUISHING CAUSES OF VIRULENCE EVOLUTION: REPLY TO ALIZON AND MICHALAKIS
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 3639–3641, December 2011
How to Cite
smith, j. (2011), DISTINGUISHING CAUSES OF VIRULENCE EVOLUTION: REPLY TO ALIZON AND MICHALAKIS. Evolution, 65: 3639–3641. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01428.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2011 07:43PM EST
- Received June 3, 2011, Accepted June 20, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!