SHIFT IN DIVERSIFICATION IN SISTER-CLADE COMPARISONS: A MORE POWERFUL TEST
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution © 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 288–295, January 2012
How to Cite
Paradis, E. (2012), SHIFT IN DIVERSIFICATION IN SISTER-CLADE COMPARISONS: A MORE POWERFUL TEST. Evolution, 66: 288–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01429.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2011 07:43PM EST
- Received February 22, 2011, Accepted July 20, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!