Current address: Biodiversity and Climate Research Centre (BiK-F), Senckenberganlage 25, D-60325 Frankfurt (Main), Germany
DIVERSIFICATION AND BIOGEOGRAPHIC PATTERNS IN FOUR ISLAND RADIATIONS OF PASSERINE BIRDS
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution © 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 179–190, January 2012
How to Cite
Fritz, S. A., Jønsson, K. A., Fjeldså, J. and Rahbek, C. (2012), DIVERSIFICATION AND BIOGEOGRAPHIC PATTERNS IN FOUR ISLAND RADIATIONS OF PASSERINE BIRDS. Evolution, 66: 179–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01430.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2011 07:43PM EST
- Received April 28, 2011, Accepted July 18, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!