MULTIPLE GENETIC PATHWAYS TO SIMILAR FITNESS LIMITS DURING VIRAL ADAPTATION TO A NEW HOST
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 363–374, February 2012
How to Cite
Nguyen, A. H., Molineux, I. J., Springman, R. and Bull, J. J. (2012), MULTIPLE GENETIC PATHWAYS TO SIMILAR FITNESS LIMITS DURING VIRAL ADAPTATION TO A NEW HOST. Evolution, 66: 363–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2011.01433.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2011 07:44PM EST
- Received February 8, 2011, Accepted July 14, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!